What is Massage Therapy?
Massage Therapy is manual treatment of the soft tissues of the body including muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments, fascia and joints. Massage Therapy in Calgary helps alleviate the soft tissue discomfort associated with every day and occupational stresses, muscular over-use and many chronic pain conditions. If you have any of these conditions, visit a Massage Therapy Clinic Near you in SW Calgary, AB.
Who is a Registered Massage Therapist?
Once at our clinic, our Registered Massage Therapist Near you will attend to you. A Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) is an individual who is registered with the Remedial Massage Therapists Association (RMTA), in accordance with the Regulated Health Professionals Act and the Massage Therapy Act. They have obtained a Massage Therapy credential from an educational institution with at least 2,200 hours of training or have achieved equivalency.
Meet Our Massage Therapists
Did you know?
- You do not need a medical doctor referral for massage therapy.
- Most extended health care benefits provide 80% – 100% massage therapy coverage.
What do we offer?
At Centennial Wellness, our Massage Therapists are registered and 2200 hour certified. Our Therapists specialize in deep tissue and therapeutic massages, trigger point therapy, relaxation massage and prenatal massage.
What are the Benefits of Massage Therapy?
Some of the benefits of Massage Therapy include:
- blood circulation improvement
- depression and anxiety reduction
- injury healing
- joint mobility improvement
- pain reduction and elimination
- stress reduction
What can Massage Therapy help you with?
Massage Therapy can help with many conditions such as:
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- headaches, including migraine
- lymphatic drainage
- muscle spasms or strains
- neck pain
- overuse & occupational Injuries
- postural dysfunction and related pain
- pre/post natal related pain
- respiratory conditions
- scar tissue mobilization
- shoulder pain
- sports and running injuries
- stress, anxiety and depression
- upper, middle or lower back pain
- whiplash and motor vehicle accident injuries
Why Choose Centennial Wellness?
- Experienced practitioners
- Integrated approach
- Longer treatment times
- Comprehensive Treatments
- Central Location